Address: 1300 Gerrard St. E
Entertaining East Toronto since 1914
The Redwood Theatre was originally built as a vaudeville theatre in 1914.
It was a cinema until the late 50s, when it became a Pennyworths Department Store Warehouse.
Bob Hadden bought the building in 1995 with the intent of turning it back into a performance centre. 25 years later, the Redwood is a theatre and an entertainment technology hub.
The Redwood collections & Collaborations
Content creators for online broadcast
Professional Video & Audio Production
Professional Circus Training Facility
VR and 360 video technology production and presentation hub
Tactile-acoustic research centre